Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: For those who like rock

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_TITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For those who like rock

    more
    Earshot, Avenged Sevenfold, The Used, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, Story of the Year, Incubus, Godsmack, Greenday, Three Days Grace
    ____________
    I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For those who like rock

    Shew, I like everything from Heavy Metal to Alternative ....
    Incubus,Greenday,Nirvana,Mudvyane,Slipknot,Metalli ca,36 Crazyfists,Staind,Soundgarden,Murderdolls,Judas Priest....
    Basically any kind of rock...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_TITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For those who like rock

    I hear ya
    I not much of a fan for death metal. But i like just about everything else.
    ____________
    I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_KellyGolfer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For those who like rock

    CCR
    Pantera
    AC/DC
    Lynard Skynard
    earshot
    Saliva
    heart
    led Zeplin
    and a whole lot more

  5. #15
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For those who like rock

    tool,earshot,soad,pink floyd,led zepplin,trust company,disturbed, perfect circle,nin,manson,the yardbirds,old eric clapton,beatles,the strokes,white stripes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •